Community Relation/ CSR Assistant Manager.
- Planning, developing and implementing CSR strategies
- Responsible for conducting and initiating CSR projects relating to environmental and health, can support Power Plants assessment.
- Manage the complaints, issues, or disputes from governmental organization, private sectors or villagers in the area of Power Plants to be in line with company’s strategies and practices
- Monitor social and Public relation as EIA report and proceed all issues according to EIA report
- Conduct and manage public participation process
- Follow up & Update reports or issues in related to Power Plants related persons.
- Handle all documents for Power Plants such as letter of authorization &etc.
- Bachelor's Degrees or higher in Political Science ,Social Science, Mass Communication, Law or any related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences in CSR , Government Affair/ communication especially in manufacturing, power plant or relate industry. ( Litigation and EIA monitoring experiences would be advantage.)
- Be Able to travel to and/or work in upcountry during project development and execution.
- Good negotiation skill, goal-achievement, flexibility.
- Good communication in both spoken and written in English