Priceza Co., Ltd.
- Generate a strategy on how to build a community that align with company's goal.
- Works with marketing to develop and implement community promotion.
- Communicates and promotes new community features or procedures to members and staff.
- Contributes to related communication vehicles and ensure the integration of community for promotion and awareness building.
MODERATION/MONITORING & RESPONDING:
- Recommends and implements new community features as appropriate
- Monitors discussions, responds in a timely fashion where appropriate (or ensures relevant responders are “nudged” to respond)
- Maintains a Responders List of members and/or staff who can be reached quickly to respond to specific questions.
- Networks with community members and identifies Community Champions.
- Works behind the scenes to ensure engagement.
- Monitors and measures the success of community engagement (i.e. number of users, number of discussions, etc.), and provides reports for executives.
- Identifies and reports on community trends to internal teams and advises on potential opportunities or risks.
- Tracks KPIs related to Social CRM goals such as number of members, retention or outreach goals.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Recent past experience in a digital marketing, social media or community management position
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Thai nationality
- Good command of English
- Savvy with social media
- Well networked in the community to reach out to key power users is a plus
- Creative and proactive recruiting approach
- Able to work closely with a team as well as independently
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude and strong contribution for teamwork.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Why you should join us:
The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs with over 30 years of combined experience. Knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset for future entrepreneurs.
- You'll work in an awesome atmosphere: We enjoy what we are doing and you would be able to see that immediately after you join the team.
- You'll be able to do a lot of different things: Working for a startup company like Priceza is a bit different than working for a corporation. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn't think you would ever like.
- You'll have more responsibility: We will push you to be more versatile, more reliable, and more productive than in any other project you'd undertaken. And you will like it! :-)
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Duration: Full Time
- Remuneration: Inquire for details.
Please send your Resume/CV, references, and other relevant documents by clicking
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Priceza Co., Ltd.
Priceza Co., Ltd.
About Priceza (PricezaGroup.com):
Our vision is to empower consumers to make smarter shopping decision anywhere anytime. We are building an ecosystem where consumers are empowered by information and stand on equal ground with the sellers. We are building a Win-Win Ecosystem for buyers and sellers where Priceza provides a ‘guarantee’ that verifies if the deals on offer from various retailers are as good as they seem to be. On the other hand, we are committed to boost-up sales for Ecommerce merchants/retailers by using performance-based marketing.
Our company operates Priceza which is the leader of Shopping Search Engine and Price Comparison Shopping platform (website & mobile application) for SE Asia Market. The service is operating in 6 countries i.e. Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore
Priceza helps consumers to compare prices from the most comprehensive online shopping stores attracting over 11 millions of consumers every month to Search for Products, Compare Prices, and then Priceza drives Real Buyers back to the stores of merchants.
Priceza is a Thailand-based Startup that established since 2010 and grow rapidly. Our Mission is to be No.1 Price Comparison Shopping service in Southeast Asia by providing the most useful information about shopping to consumers anywhere living in this region. Come join us to achieve this mission together!
Learning and Growing Successfully Together
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
Speed! Speed! Speed!
We are operating in a very dynamic market and we expect the results fast. We are not a perfectionist type. We deliver the results and always improve it along the way.
CyberAgent Ventures is a Japanese private venture capital fund investing in internet companies though out Asia with global network across 11 offices in 8 countries. Website: cyberagentventures.com