Draeger Medical is an international leader in the field of medical and safety technology. With the guiding principle “Technology for Life” Draeger products protect, support and save human life. Founded in 1889, the Group achieved in 2010 a Net Sales of Euro 2.18 million worldwide and an EBIT of Euro 192.8 million with an EBIT margin of 8.9 percent. Today Draeger employs more than 11,000 people worldwide, has sales and service organizations in over 40 countries and representation in over 190 countries. The Draeger Medical Division offers products, services and integrated system solutions that accompany the patient throughout the entire hospital and care processes for Emergency Department, Operating Room, Intensive Care and Neonatal Care. Become a part of our world class team. Positions Currently Available:
Communication & Sales Marketing Specialist
The purpose of Function:
To coordinate development of communications plans, ensure alignment across functions, and execute communications activities.
Reporting to: the Marketing Manager
- Work with country sales, marketing, service, and finance teams to develop communication plans
- Manage communication projects, execute marketing events and activities, and ensure alignment with corporate design guidelines and Thailand marketing strategies and global frameworks
- Manage local adaptation and translation of marketing material and maintain stock to support requirements from sales, marketing, and service teams
- Provide reports of results from marketing activities
- Interface with communications partners, agencies, and suppliers
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, life sciences, or engineering
- 3 years or more experience in communications, marketing or sales in a multinational company
- Have background in hospital or healthcare and safety industrial will be advantage.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and active with pleasant personality.
- Fluent in Business English (written and spoken)
- Competent in public speaking
- Have own car and driver’s license.
Working days: Mon.-Fri.
Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset) and email via "Apply Now"