Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Our client is the company founded in a decade ago. They have a reliable network of 10 Service and Distribution Centers and they are sole Distributor for renowned World Class Manufacturers
Position: Commercial Manager
Report to: Strategic Investment Director
- Cooperate and work with Marketing & Sale team to support and develop business cases/analysis for new product, promotion, customer profitability, pricing strategy, ROI, cost to serve, as well as any other day-to-day operational issues.
- Review the performance forecast by month, monitor the actual to ensure that the performance is on track with the target and contract.
- Perform internal process improvement of trade spending tracking and marketing expenses, accounting record to enhance process efficiency and visibility
- Prepare monthly profitability report by products and customers with commentary to define opportunity and risk in terms of product wise and customer wise for management.
- Support to prepare standard periodic management reporting e.g., net sales reports, variance analysis reports, monthly report, quarterly KPI report, year-end report, rolling forecasts
- Coordinate and proactively analyze and explain the reason of significant variances in the various management report
- Conduct the ad hoc reports with the useful analysis to support Management team’s decision making
- Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products, new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign.
- Maximizing revenue, margin and business benefit whilst minimizing risk
- Project manage and negotiate on more complex sales, ensuring that the business does not take excessive risk
- Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target
- Run business case analysis of the projects to assess financial viability
- Support product pricing: set price competitively
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with Master Degree in Business or Finance is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in roles & responsibilities related to Commercial Finance.
- Strong Accounting and Financial Background.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Advisory and interpersonal skills as a business consultant.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
- Fluent English and computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to my e-mail at bank @ staffers.co.th
For more information, please feel free to contact me at 081-939-3925 or 02-652-0775-6 Ext. 202
"Only short-listed candidate will be notified"