Select Service Partner Ltd.
Oversee and manage the execution of all marketing and purchasing activities to drive the implementation of new plan initiatives, profitability strategy, brand management and contract negotiation to maximize the company profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and plan regional profitability strategy in conjunction with Commercial Director – Asia Pacific, direct the implementation of new plan initiatives to improve profitability and drive purchasing income for the region
- Develop and implement marketing and purchasing strategies and policies by undertaking market research on considerable number of potential suppliers that review criteria such as terms, reliability, and availability of the required goods, delivery times and support structures.
- Monitor, review and implement pricing architecture across region with reference to client and brand restrictions, manage gross margin and mitigate cost increases and re-engineering products
- Manage brand portfolio and marketing strategy for key franchise brands across region, review branding concepts for own brands including key visuals, design, advertising and visual merchandising
- Manage and review branding and marketing collaboration with all major suppliers across territories, supporting the tender process and maximize the financial benefit to SSP, through supplier income and visibility support
- Lead and manage procurement process, inventory control, logistics and distribution to effectively handling products and services in a timely manner and at lower cost, avoiding costly delays and lost sales.
- Analyze trends in vendor price & sales to determine the successful purchases at company gain and negotiation with vendors/suppliers to secure more marketing support and maximize financial benefit to SSP
- Manage forecasting and budgeting process within timeframe, ensuring all budgets are adhered to company strategy and all adverse variance are closely monitored
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or relevant academic qualification in marketing or business management
- At least 5 years’ experience relevant experience in a similar capacity MNC with leadership role (F&B and retail business will be advantage)
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with an ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Commercially astute and extremely numerate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skill, proficient in both Thai & English
- Hands on and dynamic
- Good project management, problem-solving and analytical ability to meet multiple deadlines with a goal and result oriented
- Good Team player and demonstrated integrity and ethical standard
Location: Suvarnabhumi Airport
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Select Service Partner Ltd.
Select Service Partner Ltd.
SSP, the Food Travel Experts, is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide, expertise and operational excellence across the global for more than 60 years. Over 30,000 employees serve millions of consumers every week, over 140 airports and 250 rail stations in over 30 countries around the world. SSP operates a comprehensive portfolio of international, national, local and specialty brands includes Starbucks, Ajisen Ramen, Burger King, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Itamae Sushi, Caviar House & Prunier, Pizza Hut, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit and Café Deco.
SSP Thailand had been operating for over twenty years since the winning of its first contract in Bangkok. When the eagerly awaited opening of the new Suvarnabhumi Airport took place in 2006, eightAirports from SSP were among the facilities available.
Brands featured: Burger King, The Pizza Company, Caffè Ritazza, Dairy Queen, Yamagoya, Bill Bentley, Kopi Tiam, Ajisen Ramen, S&P and Yentafo
Becoming an SSP Team Member is an exciting way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, work over a multitude of brands and have fun in the process!