Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented Commercial Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead the commercial team in Thailand.
About the Commercial Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will lead the team of commercial marketing; maximise all marketing opportunities, drive for new plan and initiative as well as manage brand portfolio across country.
- Drive improvement in profitability with the new plan and drive purchasing income across country
- Negotiate with existing vendors as well as new potential ones in order to strengthen the support
- Define marketing strategies that support business goals as well as develop and implement marketing and purchasing strategies
- Review and implement pricing structure (promotions and discounts) across country, with reference to brand restrictions
- Manage and forecast overall budget
- Lead and manage the team to plan and coordinate all the activities that contribute to company profitability and customer satisfaction in a timely manner
- Manage all the brand team in implementing marketing strategy to build brand awareness and drive sales
- Manage and review the concepts for own brands including key visuals, design, advertising and visual merchandising
- Manage branding and marketing strategy for key franchise brands across the country
- Ensure vendor activity and negotiations, analyse trends in vendor price and sales activity to determine the successful of purchases to maximise the company's profit
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the F&B industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or relevant functions
- At least 5 years of experience in MNC with leadership role while F&B and retail exposure in fast moving and dynamic environment is preferred
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with an ability to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skill to both internal and external stakeholders
- Good project management, problem-solving with strong analytical skills
- Hands on approach to all tasks with good team player attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
The successful Commercial Manager will join a company whose expertise made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised firm offers a great working environment in a dynamic culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Commercial Manager position.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.