COMMERCIAL FINANCE MANAGER
Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
Report to: Strategic Investment Director
Location: Phoenchit, Bangkok
- Cooperate and work with Marketing & Sale team to support and develop business cases/analysis for new product, promotion, customer profitability, pricing strategy, ROI, cost to serve,as well as any other day-to-day operational issues.
- Review the performance forecast by month, monitor the actual to ensure that the performance is on track with the target and contract.
- Perform internal process improvement of trade spending tracking and marketing expenses, accounting record to enhance process efficiency and visibility
- Prepare monthly profitability report by products and customers with commentary to define opportunity and risk in terms of product wise and customer wise for management.
- Support to prepare standard periodic management reporting e.g., net sales reports, variance analysis reports, monthly report, quarterly KPI report, year-end report, rolling forecasts
- Coordinate and proactively analyze and explain the reason of significant variances in the various management report
- Conduct the ad hoc reports with the useful analysis to support Management team’s decision making
- Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products, new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign.
- Maximizing revenue, margin and business benefit whilst minimizing risk
- Project manage and negotiate on more complex sales, ensuring that the business does not take excessive risk
- Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target
- Run business case analysis of the projects to assess financial viability
- Support product pricing: set price competitively
- Thai Nationality, age between 32 - 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with Master Degree in Business or Finance is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in roles & responsibilities related to Commercial Finance.
- Strong Accounting and Financial Background.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Advisory and interpersonal skills as a business consultant.
- Positive attitude towards teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
- Fluent English and computer literacy.
- Proficiency in Excel with ERP experience, SAP or Oracle will be an advantage
- Office hours 08.00-17.00
- Monday – Friday for Head Office (Bangkok)
- Monday – Saturday for Branches
- Health Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
We invite interested and qualified Thai nationality candidates to submit your MS Word or PDF resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now" directly through this page.
For more information please contact Khun Morakot
53 Sivatel Tower, 11th Floor,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,
Te : +662 253 1170 - 76 # 402
Fa : +662 253 1187 - 89
Website : www.uawithya.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
Uawithya Machinery Co., Ltd.
Uawithya machinery is the leading company and solution provider for the mining and quarry industry. We are sole distributor for world class machinery offering a wide range of technology to our customers supported by after sales service.
We are expanding our business through out 13 nation wide service centers as well as in S.E.Asia. This is a great opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our growing business. Our Service Centres : Saraburi, Uthong, Chonburi, Surin, Phitsanulok, Lampang, Chiangrai, Nakornsawan, Loei, Suratthani, Tungsong and Had Yai