Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Collections Supervisor - Nov 2016
- Supervise and direct the Collections team, including domestic and international team, in their workflows and activities to ensure that the team delivers high quality collections service to internal and external clients and can achieve team's and office's targets/ goals.
- Provide solutions to basic collections issues to the team and escalate complex/ complicated issues to the supervisor in timely manners to ensure that the issues can be resolved timely and effectively.
- Coordinate with internal departments, B&M overseas offices, and clients regarding collections matters.
- Coordinate with E-Billing & Reporting Specialist to monitor status of E-Billing invoices.
- Perform other collections activities that may be required by management or Firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- At least 7 years of working experiences in collections related field with 3 years experience as a Supervisor; professional background in law firm or professional services company is advantage.
- Very good verbal and written communication in English and Thai.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organized and prioritizing , counseling, negotiation, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active, result-oriented, detail-oriented, and service-minded.
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, ability to work under pressure and comfortable around high level management, ability to work varied hours including some evenings and weekends.
To apply, please click at the "Apply Now" button, upload your recent resume, and complete application process in the system. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact 02 636 2000 Ext. 8785 or 8782
Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Baker & McKenzie is a multi-cultural, global law firm serving clients’ needs in every major commercial and financial center. Established in 1977, the Bangkok office is a full-service corporate law firm. As the largest international law firm in Bangkok, with nearly 200 lawyers and over 200 business service staffs, the Firm serves a full range of domestic, governmental, and multi-national clients in Thailand and around the region.