CNC Machining Lead Engineer
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Our client is the leading company in automotive industry.
Location: Amata City, Rayong
Line Report: VP, Engineering
- Design processes, procedures, for CNC in manufacturing and assembly according to customer requirements.
- Provide all relevant items, instructions as well as production training to ensure production team can produce parts that meet quality expectation.
- Propose and implement manufacturing processes based on customer requirements.
- Work with production and facility personnel to optimize equipment, tooling, and work bench layouts to meet manufacturing, company and customer needs.
- Create engineering BOM and production routing in ERP system, maintain updated status at all times utilizing change board.
- Coordinate engineering changes with internal and customer teams and assures entry into engineering and ERP databases.
- Support production, planning, production control, procurement and quality teams in interpretation of engineering into work orders as required.
- Responsible for the implementation of appropriate activities to optimize manufacturing processes parameters to ensure productivity and quality are met.
- Support non-conformance issues with manufacturing processes and recommend and consult with customer and internal team members as required.
- Bachelor or higher in Engineering field.
- Minimum 7-10 years up experiences in Engineering Management from automotive or other manufacturing field.
- Experience in Engineering Management and/or CNC Programs in CNC Manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills. Good presentation skills. Positive hands on mindset and principles.
- Able to deal effectively with broad range of personalities.
- Having knowledge about composite material or machine.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Excellence English skills. TOEIC 750 up is a plus.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Applications will be accepted by mail or in Ms. Word format only.
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000 (Siracha), International Recruitments
6th Floor, Bangkok Bank Building,
98 Sukhumvit Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Tel: 0 3877 0888 Fax: 0 3877 0070
Web site :http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.