Clinical Specialist (Infection Prevention Division)
3M Thailand Ltd.
- Account analysis, sales opportunity plan align with strategy
- Sales efficient growth in strategic/ signature products
- In-service, work-shop and hands-on product application to target customers
- Enlist new product to hospitals by co-ordination with sales team
- Responsible for total sales and signature products achievement
- Medical Science graduation, Nurse is preferred.
- Medical devices and hospital market experience for 1 year plus
- Presentation skills and capability on meeting arrangement
- Systematic thinking, fast learning and adopt of e-business
- Play to win behavior with good working team
- Working under pressure and long hour with both internally and externally customers.
- Strong interpersonal skill, communication, presentation, dynamic, well planning result-oriented and active on social networking
- Experience of knowledge with MS word and Power Point, high skill in MS Excel
- Be able to work under pressure and in time frame
If you are interested in applying job opportunity with 3M (Thailand) Ltd., please submit your full resume and expectation via APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง 3M Thailand Ltd.
3M Thailand Ltd.
3M is a 25 billion global diversified technology company with leading position in Consumer and Office Markets; Display and Graphics Markets; Electronics and Telecommunications Markets; Safety, Security and Protection Services Markets; Health Care Markets; Industrial and Transportation Markets.
For more than 100 years, and 40 years operation in Thailand, we've created innovative technologies and products that meet real customers needs all by bringing out the best in our employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, 3M have the culture, values, opportunities and challenging work that makes your job a career. If you have a "can-do" attitude with the following academic qualification, come catch the spirit of innovation at 3M.