The Company is a recognized provider of licensed music content to the hospitality industry and a variety of public venues throughout Asia. The Company is embarking on an expansion and welcoming enthusiastic, energetic and positive people who are interested in developing, who are passionate about music and technology willing to contribute to the growth of an innovative B2B ecommerce business.
The position will execute its responsibilities in Bangkok, Thailand.
Client Support Representative (Technical)
The main objective is to support our client base with installation tasks and general support of our audio media delivery platforms at our clients’ venues. A major part of the job also includes assisting as technical sales liaison with potential client IT staff, often in both spoken and written English.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support remote and onsite installation of music programs at client sites
- Support client in general and technical queries regarding playing music where necessary
- Work with the sales team to assist in closing leads through liaison with client Technical team (Pre- Installation)
- Rapid response to troubleshooting to solve problems to ensure minimum disruption to Music Service and general information system operations.
- Conduct shift and weekend work when necessary
- Be prepared for travel in Thailand and abroad for onsite installation and servicing
- Provide support services to clients remotely through TeamViewer, Skype and by phone
- Directly to the Team Leader Client Service
- Thai National; Male or Female; 22-35 years’ old
- University degree in computer science or related field with 1-2 yrs experience in a related field
- Strong command of English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Windows and Windows-based applications required
- Interest in music and knowledge of Audio Applications
- Systematic and well organised with attention for detail
- Starting Base Salary 20,000 – 22,000 THB/month + negotiable based on experience
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- Accident Insurance
Interested candidates, please submit your resume in English only by e-mail to:
BMAsia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
399/91 Soi Sukumvit 55, (Thonglor 21) Sukumvit Road
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (66) 2185 2010-12 Fax: (66) 2185-2013