SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited
SS&C Technologies (Thailand) Limited a financial services technology firm, founded in 1986, SS&C (NASDAQ: SSNC)
Client Support Analyst- Permanent, Full Time
SS&C Technologies is a financial services technology firm, founded in 1986, SS&C (NASDAQ: SSNC), SS&C employs a disciplined and highly focused acquisition strategy to increase the breadth and depth of its products and services, and capitalize on evolving market opportunities. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 43 businesses with products, services and technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. SS&C has more than 7,500 employees worldwide, located in offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
SS&C has been established in Bangkok for many years and is a key part of a large and successful international group. We are currently looking for bright, new team members to join us in our Support section. For more information http://www.ssctech.com/Solutions/ProductsandServicesAZ/anova.aspx
- Working in Client Support team for supporting product called ‘Anova’.
- Receives and logs requests for support from help desk, other service delivery staff and/or users. Prioritises requests in accordance with agreed criteria and the needs of the organisation.
- Within a broad area of competence, investigates issues and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take; provides correct responses to requests for support by means of for example: making system modifications, developing work-arounds or site-specific enhancements, manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to systems development staff or software suppliers.
- Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed. Takes corrective action to avoid or minimise delays.
- Liaises with systems development staff or software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
- Accepts new releases of applications software from systems development staff or software suppliers.
- Provides detailed personal advice and guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them; demonstrates ingenuity in applying knowledge to non-standard situations.
- Interprets technical manuals and documentation and provides instruction manuals for non-technical users; provides training in all modes of usage of systems, products and services providing information on the full range of capabilities including dealing with exception conditions.
- Recommends changes in the customer organisation’s use of the products and services supplied so as to increase the benefits it obtains from them, and help ensure customer satisfaction.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates high standards of professional behaviour in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Possesses strong inter-personal skills, especially in handling contacts of all types and at all levels.
- Has a thorough knowledge of business aspects of the application(s), and of technical aspects of the application system(s) and the hardware and software environment in which they run.
- Has a thorough knowledge of information systems development processes or networks or other skill areas which are relevant to the role and the applications to be supported.
- Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets.
- Familiar with IT hardware, software and operating procedures affecting own area of responsibility.
- Shift work with shift allowance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Prefer 0-3 years of experience in IT field, Financial sector.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and Windows system administration.
- Basic knowledge of web application server (e.g. Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss)
- Good knowledge of SQL command.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
All employees of SS&C are eligible for benefits such as Provident Fund, dental care and health insurance. Shift and transportation allowances are also considered for this role.
Please also include your CV in English with details of your current salary, expected salary and notice.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All offers are subject to reference and background checks.