Client Partner (Project Manager)
Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour is a Design and Business Strategy Consultancy that was established in 1987. We provide comprehensive business solutions that help our client’s business achieve its full potential. We offer effective design strategy, both domestically and in overseas markets, in property and retail. In addition to design consulting, we also provide the winning business model and strategy that seamlessly integrates with the design strategy. By redefining through the concept of Business Creative Network, today, Contour owns and manages 10 business units, with almost 150 passionate professionals that are ready to work in 8 languages. We are in the process of expanding our work across the AEC, and will set up multiple offices in the region to support this growth. In the coming years, Contour aims to be a leading regional consultancy fulfilling the dreams and aspirations of our clients, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we work.
Client Partner (CP) responsibility are mainly focus on 3 mains area, client services, project and design management, building the client value perception, Reporting to the CDO and working as a key member of the firm’s leadership team, the CDO (Chief of Design) will take a leadership role in designing, implementing, and overseeing all of the firm’s design systems, processes, workflows, and procedures. The CP will also pay a critical role in helping to our client business success and bring the mutual benefit of Contour sustainable in business community. This positioning has high potential to grow and success in management level.
What you’ll do:
- Manage on client services consultancy and the multiple design practices such as Architect, Interior, Landscape, Architecture Signage, and etc.
- Create and manages project budgets and design team to achieve the quality of work, timeline, ultimate customer delight.
- Be a partner with Business Development and Strategic Business Design team.
- Supports the CDO and CEO in contributing to the project plan.
- Responsible for manages all resources required for project, including technology and people and manage project organizational structures and selection of right team members.
- Works with outsourcing when necessary to handle challenges or implement improvements.
- Be a leader for all technical and strategic team meetings.
- Plan the project management for project profitability and ensure that all project team members are looking for ways to systematize the design to increase efficiency.
- Architecture education background and strong knowledge and experience in Architect firm.
- 5 years experience on architecture project management or project design leader.
- Experience on people management knowledge and skills.
- Have leadership and management abilities on oversee the project.
- Possesses a passion to work with team members and clients and able to see the big picture and plan out details.
- Direct communication, detail-oriented, reliable and follows through on commitments
- Strong process and planning orientation
- Goal-oriented, task driven, designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
- Enjoys being part of the team
- Balances team’s needs with goals of practice
- Ability to delegate to the right team members
Expected growing their knowledge
- Qualified or possesses requisite experience in people management frameworks, financial management, marketing and operations
- Operations reporting capabilities including problem solving and project outcome management
- Strong general technology and software application knowledge
- Strong human capital management knowledge
- Building project financial advice related compliance knowledge
- Financial planning industry knowledge
Why you should join us:
- The team consists of highly experienced entrepreneurs, so knowledge transfer will be an invaluable asset.
- You’ll be able to do a lot of different things. It will allow you to try on a lot of different hats.
- Want to know more about us? Click Contour
If you want to be part of an organization that stands for clients’ success, innovative business solutions, stunning design and fulfilling our employee’s professional goals, please review the role and send your resume to us
Contour Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Department
865 Pattanakarn Rd., Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 0 2319 3240
Fax: 0 2319 3240 # 8
Please see the company information as
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour Co., Ltd.
Contour is a firm with a passion for providing comprehensive business solutions to our clients. Our main focus is on Business Strategy Consulting, Design Consulting and Mall & Restaurant Management.
Contour is outstanding amongst its competitors for a number of factors. Contour has built itself around the concept of using its Business Creative Network to provide a full-path solution to our clients, from idea inception to managing the project once it becomes a reality. This expertise on the entire path enables Contour to achieve both design aesthetic with actual business success.
The future is bright for Contour Group. The expansion of our work across the AEC will be supported through the opening of multiple offices in the region. In the coming years, Contour aims to be a leading regional consultancy using our Business Creative Network ideology to fulfill the dreams and aspirations of our clients, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we work.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our fast growing organization. If you want to be part of an organization that stands for client success, innovative business solutions, stunning design and fulfilling our employee’s professional goals, please review the roles below or send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org