Client Experience Officer (Customer Service)
Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
To improve the overall level of service offered by Buffalo Tours. While there are specific accounts that each Client Experience Officer will be focusing on, the goal is to lift the company as a whole by getting to know our customers and passengers better.
In their capacity as "eyes on the ground", a Client Experience Officer will need to work on specific problems that clients are facing, while also looking at the bigger picture, and identifying areas of the user experience that could be improved upon. Finally, communicating positive experiences via words or photos, along with areas for improvement with the Client Experience (CX) Team Leader and our agent partners.
- Maintain open channels of communication with customers, and provide updates on how their problems were resolved and how to avoid similar problems in future.
- Resolve customer service issues to customer’s satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures.
- Work with CX Team Leader, Reservations staff and managers when complaints are escalated and offer appropriate refunds or compensation to customers.
- Monitor service and client satisfaction provided by suppliers or tour guides.
- Be a positive face and ambassador of Buffalo Tours or the accounts we represent.
- Meet clients and tour groups on the ground at different points in their journey - target early interactions in order to build a positive relationship.
- Make suggestions for improvements regarding all front line interactions.
- Provide preemptive service to key accounts.
- Provide direct advice to passengers that might avoid potential problems, such as warnings regarding theft, weather
- Take photos of clients whenever possible, forward to CX Team Leader.
Emergency intervention and assistance
- Send out updates on local issues or emergencies to CX Team Leader, Operations, or other stake holders - weather conditions, political situations, accidents and potential PR issues.
- Work with CX team, Operations, or other staff to mitigate any and all emergency situations.
- Provide regular, timely updates on the emergency resolution process to all stakeholders
- For clients who are victims of crime, assist with getting the appropriate forms.
- For clients who are hospitalized or ill
Providing detailed feedback on customer experience
- Work with management on customer service initiatives and processes for improvement.
- Submit passenger satisfaction report monthly and suggest improvements
- Facilitate monthly feedback meetings
- Provide timely and accurate information and excellent support to external customers and internal customers (BT offices, agents, colleagues, tour leaders & guides)
- Log all customer interactions and the results thereof into an accessible database
- Enter unique customer information into the BT’s unique database, paying special attention to information or knowledge that other BT staff could use to enhance the customer experience – food preferences, background information or unique interests.
- Provide regular feedback to CX Team Leader regarding client experience, possible areas for improvement, problem areas, etc.
- Channel feedback from tour guides, tour leaders, and drivers, etc. for each tour group or service on to CX Team Leader and other local stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates to CX Team Leader regarding construction, or specific local issues that could impact tours.
- Assist with resolving or investigating complaints from key accounts holders.
- Female or Male 22-35 years old
- Thai national
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Strong customer service skills (experience in tourism operations is a definite advantage)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Buffalo Tours (Thailand) Ltd.
Established in 1994, Buffalo Tours is Asia’s leading destination management company with its own offices and operations in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, plus sales offices in Australia, United Kingdom, USA and Russia.
Buffalo Tours offers customized, guided private and group tours, accommodation, transfers, flights, seaplanes, cruises, day trips and excursions across Asia.