Client Account Executive
Appco Company Limited
- Developing and maintaining close relationship with designated Clients as well as Marketing Offices.
- Order Products, Controlling Delivery and Checking stock balance of all marketing material and merchandise and making report to relevant Accounting Department.
- Making sure all marketing materials are in good conditions always and communicating between Marketing Companies and Appco to deliver enough materials for their operation.
- Liaising with Clients accurately and effectively to support campaign development
- Assisting Client Relationship Manager in making reports of sales, keeping statistics and monitoring sales activities.
- Assisting Client Relationship Manager as assigned.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- THAI CITIZEN ONLY
- Good command of written and spoken ENGLISH
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field; preferably in Account and Business Administration
- Strong analytical, and computer skills. Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organisation skills, systematic, independent and great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet organisational deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgement, utilize decision making, and good problem solving skills.
- An assertive and pro-active approach. A Can-do attitude.
- Posses an outgoing, pleasant personality.
- Have strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- At least 1 year experience in Client Account or Administration role, in a multinational company, would be an advantage.
- CAN START IMMEDIATELY
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume via "Apply Now" or contact 02-0560100
The HR Department
Appco Limited (Thailand)
You can visit our website at:
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Appco Company Limited
Appco Company Limited
Southeast Asia’s Leading Sales & Marketing Experts The APPCO Group is South-East Asia’s Leading Sales and Marketing Company, representing some of the region’s biggest blue chip companies. Appco Thailand (part of APPCO Group S.E.A.) is expanding and we are looking for a key individual to be appointed to the position of Listing & Event Manager. This position of Listing & Event Manager requires both PR (Public Relations) and strong negotiation skills. You will be required to coordinate with buildings and shopping malls for the company so as to provide multiple sites for our Sales Teams to operate in.