เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Free 18 Feb 2015
- Maintaining current knowledge of insurance guidelines and policy changes and modifications
- Maintain good relationships with the insured, agents, service providers and other internal counterparts
- Respond to requests in accordance with service standards
- Provide information and feedback on claims activity and developing trends to underwriters/risk assessors to enable appropriate actions to be carried out
- Receiving, recording and processing all incoming insurance claims
- Interpreting basic policy coverage's and determining if coverage's apply to claims submitted, escalating issues as needed
- Setting reserves and settling claims in the most cost effective manner and ensuring timely issuance of disbursements
- Identifying suspicious or potentially fraudulent claims, notifying supervisor, arranging investigation and briefing solicitors if further action is to be taken
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields. ( Fresh graduate are welcome )
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in insurance services.
- Able to work independently and ensure quality service standard provided
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Thai in both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy.
- Basic claims knowledge and understanding of insurance
Interested applicants are invited to applying in person or send your full resume, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to address or e-mail below: