Civil Engineer (Managerial Level)
en world Thailand
- Oversee and manage new construction project, contract, and all documents which related to project since beginning to the end.
- Able to analyze, estimate, and control project cost.
- Plan and control timeline of construction to be aligned as a schedule.
- Be in charge of Quality controller of all construction work.
- Able to design new building structure and re-design the existing building structure in order to reduce the construction cost.
- At least 10 years' experience in project management, construction or related engineering field.
- At least Bachelor or higher degree in Civil Engineering.
- Strong background in Preparation of contract, Pre-qualification and preparation of vendor, Estimation, and all related engineering documents work.
- Good command in English both written and spoken.
- Good command in Computer and internet.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 and ask to speak to the Industrial1 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.