Chief Risk Officer (350K up)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
Our client is a leadinge-eCommerce and digital businesses. They have a new created role and look for an experienced candidate who will setting up their policies in various countries in SEA. This person should have a strong background in Risk Management from multi-national organizations with managerial experience and able to travel occasionally.
- Provide oversight over governance, risk, compliance and control arrangements in a complex financial operation.
- Set up risk policies and manage of risk management team
- Develop, manage and refine qualitative and quantitative risk reporting which meets the needs of the Board, in order to support effective decision making
- Work closely with the CEO, CFO, other executive and non-executive committee members, senior managers across the business and well-controlled organization which can achieve growth targets safely.
- Formulate and articulate a coherent risk appetite and infrastructure including operating and financial models and hiring plans
- Continuously develop, enhance and embed the risk framwork for managing risks across the institution, ensure that processes are fit for purpose.
- Establish and maintain corporate governance systems and committee structures and review and confirm investment processes.
- Embed a positive culture of confident and inform risk-taking through training, communication and promotion of the agreed risk framework
- Partner effectively with third parties, regulatory bodies and others, as appropriate and serving as a role model for high personal and corporate ethical values and standards of integrity
- Provide essential input as a member of senior management and the executive committee and credibly challenge the management of current issues and the development and implementation of strategy.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Risk Management preferably at an Investment Bank, Wholesale Bank, Retail Bank, Asset Manager, Hedge Fund, Trading House or a leading consultancy
- Proven experience managing teams of risk specialists
- Excellent command of English
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by click "Apply now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Criterion Asia Recruitment
Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.