Chief Financial Officer
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading trading and distribution company is seeking a high-calibre Chief Financial Officer in Bangkok to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Chief Financial Officer Role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead all accounting and finance activities and manage teams in Thailand. As the Chief Financial Officer, you will be in charge of working on the business strategy and driving business and M&A projects.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting initiatives
- Implement and link financial strategy to the company strategic plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital budgeting processes
- Conduct the feasibility study and financial projections for the corporate investment projects and new business development projects
- Prepare and submit all filing required by Securities and Exchange Commission and Stock Exchange of Thailand
- Ensure the sufficient funding of the company both long term and short term
- Manage and optimise working capital
- Coordinate the annual budgeting; pre-alert and strategic planning process ensuring that a comprehensive and accurate plan is completed for submission, including detailed plans for individual departments/Business Units
- Use the appropriate financial instruments
- Identify and recommend FX risk and interest rate risk management strategy, solution and tools or instruments to management financial risk to the senior management
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, tax, treasury departments and others
The successful candidate must possess over 10 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
- Ability to work with subordinates and senior management
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good presentation skills
- 10-12 years' experience in a financial management role, including 5-7 years of managerial experience in a large organisation
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Professional accountancy qualification
- Master's degree (in any discipline) or MBA (preferable)
The successful Chief Financial Officer will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Financial Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.