Perfect Hunter Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Perfect Hunter Recruitment Co., Ltd. is a leader in recruitment and selection services to top leading companies. The firm is licensed to provide jobs based in Thailand under the Recruitment and Job Seekers Protection Act B.E.2528, We have earned the trust of the customers for over 10 years with a team of experts and consultants under the slogan"Perfect Job for Perfect life". Perfect Hunter Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Chief Engineer ( P05 ) Pathumwan
- Maximise team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guests, employee and employer’s satisfaction.
- Prioritise, plan, schedule assign and supervise the engineering department staff.
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the complex including civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Water treatment, Fire Safety etc.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the complex including repair and service records.
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code.
- Direct to establish and maintain equipment and supply inventory levels appropriate to property requirements.
- Maintain, monitor and test complex's emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, etc.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimise expenses.
- Train staff on related procedures.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male 35 -40 years old.
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer or related professional.
- 5 years experiences in Engineering Management.
- At least 2 years experiences as head of department in Building Management or Project Management or related field.
- Proficient English in speaking and writing,
- Chinese Language skill is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Have a good interpersonal skill and management skills.