BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท บีเอเอสเอฟ เคมแคท (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd. (ASA/TH/CCE) a joint venture of BASF and N.E. Chemcat Corporation, produces the automotive catalyst with an annual capacity of 2.4 million pieces with B.O.I. promotion and accredited with ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949. To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for qualified and energetic person to join our team at factory site located in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate-Rayong (ESIE)
Chemist/Lab Supervisor – QA/QC (1 position)
- Perform and support any testing in automotive catalyst laboratory.
- Validate methods as customer requirement.
- Establish working instruction method and inspection check sheet.
- Take care of calibration equipment and measurement system analysis (MSA).
- Maintain analytical equipment in compliance with good laboratory.
- Supervise and training QC technician for working with equipment properly.
- Perform related job in own SAP such as PR, GR, etc.
- Maintain all related system of ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, Responsible care, Safety and relate company system.
- Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree major in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- More than 5 years in testing experiences of laboratory or automotive field.
- Good written and spoken communication skill in English.
- Computer literate (MS Office), SAP skill is advantage.
- Knowledge LEAN manufacturing, ISO/TS 16949, SPC, MSA, are advantaged.
Work Location: Rayong – Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
All applications will be kept confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
BASF Group in Thailand
23rd Floor, Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit 24 Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110