Chelsea Football Coach (Full-time / Part-time)
NIST International School
- Help deliver and share the CFC International Playing Philosophy during all sessions
- Coach and deliver different ability level sessions to a broad range of the community
- Identify talented individuals that you work with and promote them to the weekend and advance sessions
- Maintain operating standards and professional coaching provision set by CFC UK
- All programmes would be delivered and run in- line with Chelsea Football club’s values, standards, policies and procedures. This member of staff will be required to support any information to adapt policies and procedures in-line with local or national legislation for that country
- Deliver an advanced player development programme at the NIST facility in Bangkok. This includes recruitment of players
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with parents, players and teachers to ensure communication channels are clear between staff and customers
- Plan and deliver week long holiday courses for all aspects of the community.
- Oversee and supervise evening football rentals and leagues at NIST, this includes refereeing and monitoring evening rentals from external participants.
- Following correct communication procedures and reporting in-line with agreed deadlines.
- As part of this role there will be responsibilities to manage part of the CFC SS budget. This member of staff will be responsible for providing accurate information in an efficient and well-presented manor.
- Ordering of equipment, kit and any additional materials required to operate the soccer school within the CFC standards
Measures of Performance
- All staff will be monitored on a monthly basis by their line manager; referencing a work programme they will have to present as evidence of all work and duties they have undertaken
- Each term / year every member of staff will conduct a formal review of performance and set targets for the programme’s development.
- Number of participants target must be met each term
- Thai nationality or a western national based in Thailand
- Good level of previous or current playing experience
- AFC coaching qualification is preferred, or possess coaching experience
- Fluent or very good level of spoken English with an average / good level of reading and writing of English
- Availability to work during the whole school day, evenings, weekends and / or school holidays
Clean Police Record
- Valid passport
How to Apply
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง NIST International School
NIST International School
NIST International School is an exceptional school and an even better place to work. NIST is the only full, not-for-profit International Baccalaureate school in Thailand, offering the DP, MYP and PYP. Over 1,500 students from 3-18 years old attend NIST, and together they represent over 50 nationalities. Our teaching staff similarly come from a range of countries, with vast experience and unique backgrounds. We encourage our teachers and all of our staff to be as active as possible in the school, and to find areas where they can connect, create and enrich our community.
For non-academic positions, we seek dynamic, skilled and passionate individuals who will also find ways to contribute beyond the norm. Proficiency in English, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential, and a familiarity with international education is advantageous.
Child Protection & Safeguarding NIST
In addition to hiring great people, NIST is also mindful of our commitment to providing an excellent international education in a safe and caring learning environment. In 2015 we began to work with Keeping Children Safe to further improve our child protection policies and procedures. Therefore, we require anyone wishing to join our professional community to provide accurate screening information, including criminal background checks and information about their visa, study, health and work history, as well as any aspects of their past or profile that could affect the reputation of NIST or the wellbeing of those already in the school.