Channels Development Manager
DHL eCommerce Thailand
We are currently seeking a Channels Development Manager to join DHL eCommerce!
The Channels Development Manager will be responsible for penetration and leading the profitability development of designated Key Accounts & Partners (3PVs, Market Places) through positioning DHL as a strategic business partner, and delivering agreed programmes & revenue targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow new businesses through building and growing exclusive relationship and collaboration with business partners in eCommerce industry, i.e. Marketplaces, eCommerce Platforms, Consolidators, and Facilitators
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tier relationships across customer and DHL organisations to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of corporate goals
- Develop and manage sales strategy to penetrating new sale channel(s) in eCommerce and domestic parcel markets
- Plan & co-ordinate activities and programmes to retain and develop sustaining sales revenue
- Provide customer account revenue and activity reporting, as required by the Management
- Participate in and contribute to the development of strategies and approaches to maintain, protect, improve and grow account sales & portfolio
- Keep current and provide sale and account management strategy in line with country level business plans, ensuring profitable revenue growth
Desired Skills / Requirements
- 5 years solution-based sales experience in eCommerce or service industries
- Experience in managing and developing large & complex accounts
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowing who-is-who in Thailand’s eCommerce community will be a plus
- Self-motivated and think-out-of-the-box
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in related field
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL Distribution (Thailand) Limited
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.