Channel Marketing Manager - FMCG
Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a Channel Marketing Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Channel Marketing Manager job, you will be responsible for developing and managing strategy and the 5P tactics for each retail account based on shopper and trade expertise.
About the Channel Marketing Manager - FMCG Role:
Reporting directly to the Group Channel Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the marketing and sales team to develop strategies and tactics to execute against the category, brand and customer strategies.
- Assess channel and category performance both internally (shipment) and externally (scan data, syndicated data etc.) and develop channel marketing strategy
- Establish objectives and KPIs for all categories and channel and ensure tracking mechanisms are in place and utilised
- Track, review and modify channel and customer plans to ensure objectives are achieved
- Conduct pre and post analyses of customer and channel promotions and adjust business plans based on results to drive improved ROI in all types of trade spending
- Apply shopper and trade insights and performance assessment to develop recommendations for product, pricing, promotion, placement and POP Media
- Ensure sales team and in-store staff are supplied user-friendly guidelines for management and execution of strategies/tactics
- Do regular market visit and field sales contact in order to validate strategy vs. execution
- Coordinate/develop and communicate activity grid for campaigns, new products, promotions and pricing
To succeed in the Channel Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior development teams and internal matrix.
- Masters degree in related fields
- Five to ten years of direct experience in FMCG environment
- Good computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To start work as soon as possible
The successful Channel Marketing Manager - FMCG will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and internal career progression.
If you are a progressive Channel Marketing Manager - FMCG with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.