G I I R (Thailand) Limited
This top in-house advertising agency of a global top home appliance brand with global network is recruiting Digital Channel Marketing Specialist to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
The Digital Channel Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and measuring digital marketing activities with major retailers for the client, a leading home appliance brand.
This includes all digital aspects of joint program development, branding campaigns, promotions, and direct marketing. This person will work very closely with both the client and the retailers; mainly account managers and digital marketing managers.
Develop, Execute, and Monitor Digital Co-marketing Activities
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and sales team of the client, and support brand development and promotional activities.
- Develop and execute annual/seasonal co-marketing and co-promotional plan, and support sales team in the negotiation of co-marketing programs and preparation for business meetings and marketing updates.
- Manage channel marketing budget and expenses including forecast accuracy.
- Lead new product launch efforts in the retailers.
- Provide co-marketing activity reports, and analyze ROI on all executed activities.
Manage Product Information in the retailer’s website
- Plan and manage digital contents delivery to the retailer’s website, mainly providing product information, digital assets, and material requested by the retailers.
- Manage requests by the specific retailers related to the contents in the retailer’s website, working closely with internal teams of the clients and the headquarters.
- Identify opportunities in improving the current product contents delivery process of the client, and provide recommendation to the client and headquarters.
- Improve exposure of the client’s brand and products in the retailer’s website through internal search optimization and negotiation for placement in the retailer’s website.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activities within the retailer’s website, mainly product visibility, co-marketing, and co-promotion.
Generate Consumer Reviews
- Generate ideas to increase consumer reviews in the retailer website, develop an action plan, and execute the planned activities.
- Find retailer specific review programs such as invitation only review program based on the retailer membership, negotiate the better deal, and execute the activities.
- Design promotion plans to generate consumer review, considering the local regulation, and execute the plan.
Qualification & Experience
- 5~10 years of experience in channel marketing and working with national/regional major home appliance retailers
- Strong understanding of the distribution channels for the home appliance industry, digital marketing, product contents management, and e-commerce..
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Proactive to identify opportunities and issues, and embraces accountability
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly and keen to learn
- Good business level of English communication
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via Apply now button only.
G II R (Thailand) Limited
75/66 Richmond Bldg., 18th FL,
Sukhumvit 26, Klongton, Klongtoey,
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง G I I R (Thailand) Limited
G I I R (Thailand) Limited
GIIR has been part of the development of South Korea’s advertising industry for the last 50 years. GIIR was there every step of the way as the country’s advertising industry forged ahead: in its high-growth period in the early 1990s; in the mid-1990s globalization era, by entering Japan, China, the U.S., and other countries; and in the quality-growth period in the 2000s, through cooperation and competition with multinational corporations. 2012 GIIR Establishes a Subsidiary in Thailand. 2011 GIIR Establishes a Subsidiary in Moscow and Sao Paulo. 2010 GⅡR’s India subsidiary is established. 2008 GⅡR is incorporated into LG Group. Renamed “HS Ad” Nominated by Korea Advertising Society as Advertising Company of the Year 2006 The company moves to Mapo LG Building. 2004 The holding company GIIR and the advertising agency LG Ad are established. 2002 Incorporated into WPP 2000 Billing amount exceeds 600 bn won. 1999 IPO is launched, and the company moves to LG Twin Towers in Yeouido 1998 Organized a presidential inauguration ceremony for the15th president of South Korea (the first private company in South Korea to have done so) 1996 The New York branch is established (incorporated later). 1995 The Beijing branch is established (incorporated later). 1994 Billing amount exceeds 300 bn won. 1991 The Tokyo branch is established. 1989 Billing amount exceeds 100 bn won. 1984 LG Ad, an advertising arm of LG Group, is launched. Hee Sung Industrial Co., an independent advertising agency, is established. 1962 The PR Department of Lucky Industrial Co. is launched.