Channel Manager - Traditional Trade
en world Thailand
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ JO-1704-369565, consumer2
Client Info: Leading FMCG Company
Report to: Trade Marketing Manager
- Develop and formulate channel marketing year plan (in line with consumer marketing plan) for cash van channel (own van and distributor van) under committed trade spending
- Develop strategy to guide long term direction for excellence operation structure via 5 years plan
- Implement trade marketing execution plan to achieve sales target, distribution, budget & campaign objectives and execution excellence
- Communicate and drive channel execution plan with sales team while working closely with sales team, distributor representative and Marketing team to achieve the most efficacious result on sales operation.
- Monitor and evaluate trade promotion program effectiveness, distribution analysis, and spending progress against plan and clearly defined key learning
- Develop schematic POP materials to effectively meet the campaign objective and result each channel
- Analyze sales data of sales and distribution in order to proactively develop action plan to facilitate the sales growth
- Prepare related monthly performance report (sales progress vs target, spending, promotion plan, basket size, distribution analysis, and evaluation) and also promotion sales brief to guide sales team for next month direction
- Set up monthly pricing and promotion template
- Bi-monthly market visit of cash van to capture market situation, competitor activities and promotion feedback from retailers and customers
- Support sales team and distribution pattern on key trade activities and new product launch
- Assist in channel profitability analysis to achieve trade marketing KPI.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop account plan / category management
- Coordinate with the sales, trade operation and marketing teams on demand for forecast to improve accuracy
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years sales experience in general trade channel.
- Good management skill with sales team and distributor
- Excellence interpersonal skill
- Excellence communication in English
- Computer Literacy.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.