Channel Development Manager - OTC & Retails
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Key Outputs / Responsibilities:
- List the main results which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose
- Develop OTC channel strategy to best drive business KPIs/results by leveraging via cross functional teams
- Develop standard operation tools, best practices and working procedures to ensure the efficient operations of distributor in OTC channel
- Drive Operation Efficiency through working closely with distributor 's Operations Excellence Team e.g. stock level, database, field team execution, best practice, territory management, etc.
- Analyze Market Data and monitor distributor KPIs, performance and profitability and develop strategies for further improvement to ensure expected business results
- Develop, review and communicate POP plan to distributor to build common understanding and effective execution in order to drive market demand
- Develop and monitor the execution of Distributor channel promotion activities and recommend for further improvement
- Ensure distributor's OTC sales team's competency and product knowledge by aligning with Scientific team (regular training and update) and adhering to Nestle policies and best practices
- Work closely with Grocery Sales' CCSD and Sales team in development and execution of Retails Health Care Channel Strategy and Plan. Take full ownership of end-to-end process of the channel activities, measurable objective(s) and KPI(s), of the activities
Qualifications and Experiences:
- A minimum holder of Bachelor’s degree in business or any related fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales, trade marketing and/or marketing in OTC/Pharma/Retails channels with strong functional skills and leadership capabilities
- Able to work independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
- Experienced in working cross-functionally
- Experience in marketing in retailers will be an advantage
- Ability to understand key business functions
- Ability to understand linkage with data analysis and integration, presentation, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English and computer skills
*** ONLY SHORTLOSTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED ***
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.