Channel Development Manager (MT)
JT International (Thailand) Limited
Company : JT International (Thailand) Ltd.
Position : Channel Development Manager (MT)
Reporting to : Planning & Development Manager
Salary : Negotiable
- Support Key Account Operation team in formulating MT strategy and activity plan to capture each channel opportunity & challenge and to drive sales and SoM target.
- Develop strategic trade program to foster relationship with MT customer at HQ and store staff.
- In depth understanding of Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Retail Audit, Trade Research and apply the learning into trade insight.
- Manage and control trade spending to generate and demonstrate maximum return on investment.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Participates in the design of the promotional materials and maintains contacts with the Key Account team in order to supervise all promotional activities
- Responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all Trade Programs and Activation designed to increase JTI product availability / visibility, product knowledge to front store staff and enhance merchandising compliance.
- Responsible for management and monitoring of Trade Marketing Investments and initiatives new campaign and promotion
- Development of a trade promotional plan with key customers and channels. Providing leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into effective trade programs
- Working closely with Key Account team in the development of Account Plan, participate in Account's Business Review, Category Evaluation and account's activity calendar.
- Responsible for Category Management process, including analysis, capture category opportunity, develop category action plan and measurement against the agreed category score card.
- Ensure CatMan principle and process in place to ensure the on going process."
- Effectively manage, analyze, control and evaluate individual trade promotion activities & levels to achieve maximum returns while delivering programs with the most impact to the business.
- Analyze results regularly to address variances and ensure that corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Measure and keep on track for all Trade Promotion and evaluate its effectiveness against the set KPI, propose recommendations for future improvement.
- Maintain and update records on merchandising system for investment per touch point, merchandising compliance. Handle merchandising activities/programs to leverage on placement opportunities in the trade within the allocated budget.
- Bachelor Degree, with preference in Master Degree.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in FMCG industry, experience in Key Account Management or Trade Marketing function.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Human Resource and Administration Department
JT International (Thailand) Ltd.
38th Floor, Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier689 Sukhumvit Road
Klongton NueaWattana Bangkok 10110 Tel : 02 204 6994
Visit Website: www.jti.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JT International (Thailand) Limited
JT International (Thailand) Limited
Build your career with us
An exciting career awaits you with JTI - Japan Tobacco International, aleading FMCG multinational organization operating in over 120 countries worldwide with more than 27,000 employees. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we sell world-renowned brands. We are looking for talented and enterprising people to be part of a successful FMCG business that thrives on diversity of thinking.