Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a publicly listed company in the SET who specialize in Property development. They are a well-established brand and company who specializes in high end luxury Condos
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ Strategies and regulatory action
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- CPA or CFA charter qualification is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with the SET
- At least 3-year Experience in Thai real estate business
- Excellent knowledge of SET (Thailand) laws and regulations
- Excellent Investor Relations skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai.
- BOI Knowledge is an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.