Category Specialist/Sr. Procurement/Sr. Purchasing (Oil and gas) - Urgent Require
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
- Category Analysis (internal and external)
- Spend analysis
- Sourcing and Negotiations
- Implementation of Agreements and Integration of Key suppliers
- Performance Monitoring
- Ongoing Supplier and Contract Management
- Develop country Annual Contracting Plan to support Lubricants growth
- Review procurement processes for Thailand Provides functional guidance to Company Lubricants Thailand and drives P2P compliance
- Works with Company Procurement, Corporate functional groups and the stakeholders to ensure principles, strategies, processes, standards and Company Way behaviors are applied to deliver Procurement results for the region
- Assists in the facilitation of Global, Regional and Country Procurement alignment
- Conducts P2P training as required and work with the stakeholders to increase the P2P fluency in Thailand
- Drives the P2P metrics
- Monitors P2P compliance and working with the required stakeholders to close the gaps, if any Supports and executes Global, Regional and Local Procurement Opportunities
- Works with stakeholders to review plans
- Works closely with the Regional Procurement team to ensure the procurement strategy is aligned with Business Plan objectives
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to ensure alignment and influence the broad adoption of cost reduction strategies Participates in the development and implementation of long-term and short-term Regional and Local Procurement strategies for Lubricants Procurement
- Degree in Business or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in Category Planning, Contract Planning, Sourcing and Supplier management process
- Knowledge in commercial, financial, quality and contract law associated with procurement activities is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skill and project management skills
- Good team player and strong drive for performance and results
- Working knowledge on SAP and Ariba system is an added advantage
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.