Category Manager (Personal care)
Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
Report to: Senior Category Manager Personal Care
Location (site, country): Bangkok, Thailand
Purpose of role:
To manage sales / profit/ margin in personal care portfolio to be effectively in line with BRT Operating Strategy via all the proper marketing & merchandising elements & processes such as Product Selection, sourcing & development, Pricing, Display Merchandising, Promotions, and Inventory management. At the same time, to support operational team as best efficiency & effectiveness as part of another element to achieve the category and overall business objectives.
- Negotiate prices and delivery with suppliers.
- Select & Source finished product where well responsive to & match Boots’ customer profile also financial objectives /review and run all admin tasks via the system to always maintain the best productive product portfolio in area responsible.
- Plan and execute discontinued products effectively both in terms of operational & financially
- Plan promotion to drive sales of product in responsible while still deliver or also improve bottom line profit margin incremental and balance the proportion of Boots & Props brands to target.
- Build up and maintain an update plannogram to reflect the update in product portfolio and matching the needs of customer profile in stores operation.
- Ensure that the accuracy of registration labeling process on every single units of products.
- Handle both store & customer complaints/problem and also solve out in the way to suit the best satisfaction of the customers in the efficiency timing.
- Analyze & adapt the market knowledge & insights into responsible category & Boots Brand development/ Improvement.
- Work closely with Supply Team to meet the agreed stock target.
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferable in Marketing or business related.
- - Min. 3-5 years relevant Retail or FMCG experience would be advantage
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment which require high level of engagement and multi-tasking skills - Must have strong decision making and problem solving skills - Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline oriented
- Must have strong analytical skill
- Self-driven with excellent interpersonal skills and customer oriented
- Good Communication and Relationship.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Computer literacy is a must.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
Boots Retail (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Britain’s leading name in health & beauty for over 165 years The Thailand’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer Boots Thailand is a member of Alliance Boots, an international pharmacy-led health and beauty group. Our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. We have more than 250 stores from local community pharmacies to large destination health and beauty stores. We offer fantastic products and services and you’ll be created for by expert, friendly people. Our people are our strength and we’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.