Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Category Development Manager
Industry: Consumer Goods, Multinational company
Position Purpose: This incumbent will provide management and organization with comprehensive analysis and interpretation of Sales and Marketing Key Performance Measurements (SoM, Volume, Distribution, Sales KPI fundamentals and all others predefined performance indicators) and to support business strategy implementation and decision making.
- University degree, post graduate is preferable. Major in statistics, general business management or Management Information System.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in Market Intelligence/ Business Development/ Research Agencies; FMCG Industry experience and Multinational companies exposure (preferred).
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Table /Chart, Vlookup, Data Validation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Nielsen Retail Audit tools (Nielsen Advisor /Answer)
- Extensive knowledge on Thai retail landscape, Traditional and Modern Trade channels.
- Good English written and spoken, Thai written and spoken languages.
Management Reports: Collect, co-ordinate, analyze and appraise business data and market information retrieved from available sources (TME Lite, Nielsen, Research, SAP, etc.) Ensure continuous reporting process and information update in place and on time reports deliverable. Provide analysis and reporting processes in order to assist management and other departments to take key business decisions.
Category Management Project:Provide in-depth Category analysis with key customers, utilize category management approach to understand shopper behavior, category opportunity, space analysis and project result to overall category and brands.
Business Analysis:Ensure that all necessary business analysis are available, identify sizable key opportunities and avert potentials issues, and provide recommendations based on thorough analysis and presented in monthly Cycle Meeting.
Operation support and project lead:Provide Operation Team the best usage of the available information (TME Lite, Nielsen and Distributor Shipment / SAP). Liaising with local / regional C&TM group to support and enhance the in-market TME Lite and reporting tools. Provide training to the Field Operation team in order to allow proper and compliant usage and understanding of Sales Information and KPI measurement. Support Regional Operation team with resource allocation, planning and decision making at area /territory level.
Reporting system enhancement:Lead relevant functions in the report development, enhancement and integration of reporting tools that were developed locally or available from Regional HQ.
Interested applicant please send updated CV, recent photo and expected salary via
Only-short-listed candidate will be notified