Cash Management Staff (Bahtnet Processing)
Citibank , N.A.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Cash Management Staff_Kittima
- Ensure all cash transactions are comply with Citicorp’s policy and others Regulators i.e. Bank of Thailand, and Anti-Money Laundering Office
- Input the accounting entries of Equities, and Fixed Income transactions (DVP and RVP).
- Input the accounting entries for local clients i.e. Private Fund, and Provident Fund.
- Input the Net Settlement transaction
- Provide the reporting total fund to receive/pay via BAHTNET and Cheque to MM desk.
- Provide the supporting documents of Fund Transfer from Resident baht account to Non-Resident baht accounts vs Non-Resident Baht accounts pay to Resident Baht account per the BOT’ s Regulations to Risk and Control team
- Input incoming and outgoing Fund Transfer in FTI Frontend
- Pull out the report of Monitor Non-Residents’ cash balance to ensure that no accounts are overdrawn or excess THB300.00 MM as per BOT restrictions
- Proof Offset accounts to be zero at EOD
- Degree in Accounting and Finance are advantage
- At least 1 years of working experience, preferable related to Cash Management
- Energetic able to work under pressure, changes and stretched target
- Good interpersonal skills; good team player
- Good command of English and computer literacy
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Citibank , N.A.
Citibank , N.A.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการCash Management Staff_Kittima
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.