Carrier Relationship Management
As a Carrier Relationship Management, the candidate shall be required to
- Monitor and control operations KPIs: Lead time, On-time In-Full, Fail delivery, Customers and Merchants complaints, etc.
- Develop logistics partners to support business strategy
- Build and maintain long-lasting, sustainable relationships with logistics partners
- Control and improve transportation operations process (Pick-up, Delivery, Reverse logistics)
- Support Transport as required to deliver improvement projects/initiatives and efficient processes as needed
- 3-5 years of working experience in logistics or related fields
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related fields
- Proactive with can do attitude
- Fast learner and strive for results
- Strong leadership and ownership
- Ability to perform automatously and multitask in a fast paced, high pressure environment and utilize effective problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills required to work across all aspects of the organization and partner agencies at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Fluent in both speaking and writing English and Thai
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!