Call Center Leader
Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
In compliance with legal and fiscal internal control requirement and as the hierarchical manager of an customer service representative team, he/she leads and steer the customer service operation for sales office under her/his responsibility.
1. Plan and manage people
- Manage and develop people and skill (annual review, objective, compensation, ...)
- Organize the team (task allocation and skill management) in order to secure an on-going customer relationship
- Qualify people for positions
- Measure people's performance and ensure their development by defining the training need.
2. Manage and quarantee sales office operation
- Participate in the organization of the sales office to achieve a match between customer expectation and Product Line and Zone Strategies
- Ensure achievement of the objective set by the customer service manager (Performance, cost, Sales target, quality of service, activity reporting indicator, and dashboard follow-up)
- Implement action for which he/she is responsible within the scope of platform action plan.
- Assure the substitution on the other sales office when needed
3. Implement operation related to sales office activites
- Ensure link with marketing, sales, supply chain, support and logistics team by formalizing relationships and making sure they are handled correctly
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of sales office operations
4. Control risks
- In order to take into consideration legal and fiscal requirement is operation modes, let inform the Customer Service Manager in case of drift.
- Ensure the respect of order management operation instructions
- Ensure the implementation of corrective action plans in his/her team
- Participate to the entity's business continuity management approach
5. Promote cutommer service advisor commercial activity
- In link with business managers, partcipate in the set-up of commercial actions dedicated to customer service
- Implement customer service commercial action, drawn up with sales teams.
- Contribute to achievement and follow-up of commercial objective dedicated to customer service.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
Michelin established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world’s pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing, Michelin is known worldwide for its “first in the world innovations”, especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
Michelin in Thailand
Michelin Siam Group was established in 1987, the company operates 3 tire manufacturing plants, 1 mould manufacturing plant, 1 steel cord manufacturing plant and 1 rubber compound manufacturing plant. These companies employ more than 7,300 people.
6 industrial sites throughout the country cover a large portion of the Group’s production, particularly specialized in highly technical and innovative products. We manufacture most of our product ranges in Thailand, from passenger car and light truck, truck and bus, motorcycle, earthmover to aircraft tires under the brand names “Michelin”, “BFGoodrich” and “Siam Tyre”.
Michelin contributes in a sustainable way to better mobility delivering an outstanding balance of performance in safety, Fuel Saving and Longevity.