Job Family: Engineering
Organization: Mobility Division
Mode of employment: Full time only
No. of vacancy: 1
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool ELCAD and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
- Understanding of engineering and design of Traction Power Supply substations for electrical railway systems in order to improve the team results
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages regarding date, cost and quality aspects
- Working as part of a team to ensure technical documentation is produced for major projects and tenders
- Clarification on work packages with Siemens’ internal departments and partners in Thailand and overseas
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Individual contribution to reach the team goals
What do I need to qualify for this jobs?
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of CAD tools and standard office software
- Knowledge of creation of electrical drawings
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical engineering
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations
- Experience in ELCAD program
- Experience in electrical and control design in MV switchgear
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
- Basic English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
How do I apply?
Please submit an application form through online application via "Apply Now" bottom or application system at www.siemens.co.th/Jobs
Human Resources Management Department
Charn Issara Tower II, 33rd Floor
2922/333 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career development opportunities to employees.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.