Buyer (Oil and Gas)
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
MML is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Buyer for Oil & Gas Business as detail below;
- Use only Company Approved Suppliers. Have requests for new suppliers reviewed and approved by the Regional Supply Chain Director or designate.
- Review incoming Purchase Requisitions to review materials requirement for validity and priority.
- Ensure Fixed Pricing Agreements with Suppliers are being used to maximize cost savings
- Obtain and review quotes as per the relevant Company and Local Procedures
- Follow up promptly clarifications and requests for information from Suppliers or the Rig
- Prepare Purchase Orders using Company Approved software(s).
- Ensure Company Policies & Procedures regarding Approval Process, Authority, SOX and FCPA are being strictly followed.
- Review all material and service requisitions (repair & return included) in terms of quantities, pricing, specs, proper coding, authorization limits, priority, urgency, etc.
- Constantly review and assess economics of local purchase against foreign purchase with consideration given to quality, certification, costs and delivery times.
- Continuously review of all open Purchase Orders and where necessary expedite overdue and outstanding PO’s with Suppliers
- Assist Account Payables with invoice discrepancies
- Maintain a general knowledge of Company Supply Chain and Financial Procedures
- Document procurement problems to allow effective resolution and prevention
- Take action on resolving local PIC’s and follow up as requested.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent, with higher education preferred, but not essential
3-5 years’ experience. Ideally has worked offshore for more than 2 years and has been actively involved in some aspect of the Supply Chain, Inventory, and Procurement Process
Fluent in both written and verbal English
Working to or have attained CIPS qualification preferred, but not essential
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
Knowledge of the Supply Chain, Inventory, and Procurement Process
Knowledge of rig operations
Analytical and problem solving
Attention to detail
Ability to communicate to a high standard both verbally and written
Ability to work with minimum supervision but also a team player
Negotiation with vendors
Recruitment & Personnel Supply Service
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง MM Logistics Co., Ltd.
MM Logistics Co., Ltd.