Business Unit Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
This international healthcare company is looking for a Business Unit Manager to be based in Thailand.
About the Business Unit Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the specific business unit of pharmaceutical products in ethical channel in both sales and marketing management.
- Manage sales and marketing team
- Oversee the sale target and strategic plan of assigned products
- Develop company business capabilities in terms of operational excellence, cash revenue, reputation and brands
- Implement business unit strategies and participate in the company's overall strategic decision-making
- Ensure the team achieves sales targets and company KPIs
- Plan marketing strategies and activities to increase sales volumes
- Set marketing budgets to support the sales team
- Coach and train subordinates to ensure the maintenance of company standards
- Develop and maintain talents for sustainable growth of the company
To succeed in the Business Unit Manager job, you will need to have the ability to manage sales and marketing teams and work cross-functional with other matrix internal and external.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a pharmaceutical field
- Strong experience in sales and marketing management of pharmaceutical products, preferably in ethical channel
- Very good English communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Adapt to dynamic and competitive market
This international healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its active innovation and patient-oriented, it won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Manager job.
Apply for new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.