CHEP (Thailand) Ltd.
CHEP (www.chep.com) is the global leader in returnable and reusable packaging services. Combining superior technology and an asset base of more than 500 million pallets and containers. CHEP offers its customers exceptional value, a platform that enables reduction in customer product damage and an environmentally sustainable logistics solution in 60 countries.
CHEP Thailand is looking for dynamic, innovative and forward-thinking talents to join the team and grow his/her career with us in CHEP.
Business Process Owner – Procure to Pay (BPO – P2P) / Account Payable
Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Complete a range of administrative activities including local P2P mail routing and archiving to support the P2P tower
- Administer the paperwork and approval of transport invoices
- Administer the paperwork for lease registers and invoice approval
- Administer daily cash balances transactions
- Administer Foreign Exchange payments with the Brambles Treasury team
- Administer new users including create login ID
- Administer the disbursement of emergency payments
- Preparation of the monthly tax payment on GST, VAT and provisional tax by their due dates
Business Liaison Officer/ Business Interface (SME)
- Respond to and action email requests sent to the P2P inbox, in a timely manner
- Act as a primary point of contact for travel expenses, travel advance and invoice enquiries
- Act as a key point of contact and communicate pro-actively with the in-scope Business Units and Finance Leaders about P2P matters
- Actively manage open disputes, escalations, review and follow up as needed for vendor invoices and or escalation to P2P RPO
- Follow up receipting issues with the business to facilitate timely payment of invoices requested by the respective business units
- Act as a technical and operational Subject Matter Expert (SME) for accounts payable policy, procedures, and systems for all SEA business units
- Liaise and maintain effective working relationship with both internal and external customers
- Manage exceptions and escalate appropriate issues or risks
- Work closely with Finance Manager & P2P RPO to drive Global Finance Service (GFS) process improvement projects when required
P2P Analytics/ Reporting
- Support the P2P RPO with a range of reporting/ analytics for SEA (Mailroom/Basware/ SAP)
- Develop standardised P2P process cost reporting
- Adhoc assistance to Finance Director, SEA, Finance Manager and P2P RPO
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Previous role in an accounts payable function
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Basware experience (desirable)
- Concur experience (desirable)
- Experience leading change management initiative
- Experience in remote management and / or dotted line accountabilities
- Experience in working with third party service providers
- Strong customer service attitude and a team player
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply in writing with a detailed resume, and cover letter addressing the above accountabilities and criteria, including salary expectations.
CHEP (Thailand) Ltd.
Central City Tower 1, 31st Floor, Room no. A.
No. 589/161, Bangna-Trad Rd.(KM.3) Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified on the outcome of their application)