Location: Head Office (The Mall Ngamwongwan)
- Identify existing processes to address problems with workflow, organization, and planning, and develop strategies for improving them.
- To responsible for Organization designed business process improvement.
- Auditing and planning the organization development according to company's priority and needs,
- Review projects and define parameters and objectives of work to be done.
- Select most suitable study technique(s) / methodologies to accomplish desired objectives.
- Author and present process automation/or improvement and enhancement recommendations based on process analysis
- Coordinate among multiple project teams to ensure organization-wide integration of established processes.
- Generate reports and if necessary presentations to document and communicate findings and recommendations.
- Provide individual and group coaching, training and other forms of knowledge transfer for business process improvement results to business owner and all related parties.
- Complete post implementation validation of improvements to quantify ROI of the investment
- Bachelor's Degree or Master in HROD or Business Management, Industrial Engineering and other related fields.
- Qualifications in related disciplines with strong experience in process improvement work.
- Experience in the retail business is preferable.
- Solid understanding of process and internal system.
- Experience in analytical, organizational, and planning work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good team work and demonstrate leadership
- Good knowledge of BPI management
- Working knowledge and excellent of the Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Project) is necessary
The Mall Group Co., Ltd.
Talent Acquisition Department
Tel. 02-269-1910 Khun Kittipong