Business Planning & Analyst Manager (Commercial Solutions)
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
- Responsible for Sales and Financial Reports as well as Planning package to support high expected growth business units
- Support month end closing process as assigned
- Coordinating with Commercial team on demand planning process including the Develop baseline to create long term planning and Ensure right stock level to meet forecast through cost optimization and business strategy.
- Work closely with Commercial team to develop profitability and productivity across demand planning and Driving improvements in forecast accuracy to support decision making and analysis as requested
- Provide analytical support on various finance-related issues and establish Corporate Ad-hoc reports and Analysis
- Do same for patients solutions as this new department is being created
- Work on projects as assigned
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance analysis or financial modelling.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Having background in SAP is preferable.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skill and fast learner
- Keen to involve in operation and act as business partner to the commercial team
- Able to adapt to dynamic environment and to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Good command of written and spoken English.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited tosubmit your updated resume by click “Apply Now”
or more information please contact 02-6569800 ext. 1309 Khun Nittaya
Zuellig Pharma Limited Ploenchit Center | 2 Sukhumvit Road | Klongtoey | Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
Zuellig Pharma is Asia Pacific’s trusted pharmaceutical and healthcare distribution and logistics specialist. We combine local market expertise with modern technology to provide reliable, quality-driven distribution service. For almost 60 years, we have been meeting the ever-changing needs of the marketplace through continuous innovation and open communication. Our transparent processes build trust and partnerships, allowing manufacturers to confidently focus on their core expertise. As part of our rapidly expanding operations, we are seeking: