Business Intelligence Technical Analyst
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Report to: IT Technical Support Manager
Organization: Asia Operations / IT Operations
This position will be based in Lad Krabang Industrial Estate, BANGKOK (close to Suvanaphoomi airport
Provide technical applicative support around BI applications in charge and be able to manage applicative issues, alerts and the enhancement around BI applications
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Developing ETL & ELT processes to support key business data flow using, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Developing .NET, C# inside SSIS component as required.
- Developing Cube to handle high volume of the data by using, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Developing Report to support business requirement by using, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), QlikView.
- Developing advanced T-SQL to manipulate data with very good performance.
- Tuning, debugging & solving of complex T-SQL, SSIS data transformation (ETL), SSAS data analysis & SSRS Reporting service.
- Support all technical issues related to the development from the team.
- Designing and Developing multi-dimensional data models to store key business data and enable BI reporting and high order analytics in Microsoft SQL Server
- Designing Staging Areas, ODS Areas, Data Warehouses and Data Marts
- Administering BI ETL/ELT & Staging Area Systems and Providing/Delegating support as required for these Systems.
- Coordinating solution designs incorporating input from Supply Chain Team Solutions team in accordance with agreed engagement processes and methodologies
- Coordinating the preparation of relevant documentation and manage associated peer review processes
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Information System, Computer Science or any equivalent fields
- At least 5 years experiences with MS BI Stack including SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, SSAS
- Ability in Programming Languages : SQL (> 5 years), BI Scripting (i.e. C#, VB, etc.) > 2 years)
- Demonstrated project implementation experience within supply chain environment a plus
- Well adapt to the multinational working and dynamic environment
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (SSIS (Integration Service), SSAS (Analysis Service), SSRS (Reporting Service), Qlikview, Netezza)
- Experience with ETL or ELT from too many source a plus
- Detailed knowledge of core BI Fundamentals (Multi-Dimensional, Star Schemas, Cubes, Data Flows and Schemas)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and plan viable BI solutions as required
Attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
With benefits package of: position allowance, medical insurance, provident fund, performance bonus, company shuttle bus, employee share holding scheme, trip allowance (depends on business trip frequency, for the position which requires travelling) and etc.
5 Working days : Monday – Friday (8:00 - 17:30 hour, flexible)
Please send application letter, resume(in English), expected salary & present photo to APPLY NOW
Asia Operations Human Resources
213 Lat Krabang Industrial Estate Zone 3
Chalongkrung Rd., Lamplatiew Lat krabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Essilor is the world leader in ophthalmic optics with a presence in 100 countries. The Group designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of vision care solutions that help to correct, protect and prevent risks to the visual health of around one billion people worldwide.
The Group's human and societal commitment to making good vision accessible to all is what drives the 60,000 Essilor people every day. The Group enjoys a strong corporate culture, a result of its more than 165 year history. It is based on values of entrepreneurship, respect for others and shared trust, cooperation spirit, diversity and innovation. This has enabled a strong growth track record over time, both organically and through numerous local partnerships worldwide.
In line with its mission to improve lives by improving sight, Essilor allocates more than €180 million to research and innovation every year to widen access to eyewear that is tailored to each person’s unique visual needs and lifestyle. It leverages a world class supply chain including 33 plants, 490 prescription laboratories and made to measure finishing facilities.The Group also develops and markets equipment, instruments and services for eyecare professionals.
Essilor reported consolidated revenue of nearly €5.7 billion in 2014.
Its flagship brands are Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, Definity®, Xperio®, Optifog™, Foster Grant®, Bolon® and Costa®.
Sustainability is at the heart of Essilor’s mission, with healthy vision for all contributing to several of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.Essilor was recently recognized in Fortune’s Change the World list, for the progress it is making in addressing the issue of visual health as part of its core business strategy. All employees of Essilor will help to deliver in sustainability and carry out our mission.
The Essilor Manufacturing (Thailand) has been founded since 1990 for over 24 years in Thailand, located on Ladkrabang Industrial Estate (close to Suvanaphoom Airport), with both mass production and prescription facilities to manufacture the world class ophthalmic optical products for global export. Whereas the regional Asia Operations offices and support is as well located.
For more career information, please visit https://sites.google.com/site/essilorasiaoperations/home
For more information of Essilor Manufacturing Thailand, please visit www.essilor.co.th