Business Intelligence & Planning Manager (Category Analysis and Management)
JT International (Thailand) Limited
Reporting to : Planning and Development Manager
Department : Marketing Department
Position Purpose : This incumbent will provide management and organization with comprehensive analysis and interpretation of Sales and Marketing Key Performance Measurements (SoM, Volume, Distribution, Sales KPI fundamentals and all others predefined performance indicators) and to support support business strategy implementation and decision making.
- University degree, post graduate is preferable. Major in statistics, general business management or Management Information System.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in Market Intelligence/ Business Development/ Research Agencies; FMCG Industry experience and Multinational companies exposure (preferred).
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Table /Chart, Vlookup, Data Validation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Nielsen Retail Audit tools (Nielsen Advisor /Answer)
- Extensive knowledge on Thai retail landscape, Traditional and Modern Trade channels.
- Good English written and spoken, Thai written and spoken languages.
- Collect, co-ordinate, analyze and appraise business data and market information retrieved from available sources (TME Lite, Nielsen, Research, SAP, etc.) Ensure continuous reporting process and information update in place and on time reports deliverable. Provide analysis and reporting processes in order to assist management and other departments to take key business decisions.
Category Management Project:
- Provide in-depth Category analysis with key customers, utilize category management approach to understand smoker's shopper behavior, category opportunity, space analysis and project result to overall category and JTI brands.
- Ensure that all necessary business analysis are available, identify sizable key opportunities and avert potentials issues, and provide recommendations based on thorough analysis and presented in monthly Cycle Meeting.
KPI Performance tracking:
- Ensure that TME Lite system, process and procedure are developed and maintained to support the defined KPIs against their set target for all different C&TM stakeholders at field and HQ, taking into account business insights, strategies and plans.
Operation support and project lead:
- Provide Operation Team the best usage of the available information (TME Lite, Nielsen and Distributor Shipment / SAP). Liaising with local / regional C&TM group to support and enhance the in-market TME Lite and reporting tools. Provide training to the Field Operation team in order to allow proper and compliant usage and understanding of Sales Information and KPI measurement. Support Regional Operation team with resource allocation, planning and decision making at area /territory level.
Reporting system enhancement:
- Lead relevant functions in the report development, enhancement and integration of reporting tools that were developed locally or available from Regional HQ.
- Measure the effectiveness of the deployed programs; analyse results and propose recommendations to existing or for future channel strategies.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Human Resource and Administration Department
JT International (Thailand) Ltd.
38th Floor, Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier
689 Sukhumvit Road Klongton Nuea
Wattana Bangkok 10110
Tel : 02 204 6994
Visit Website: www.jti.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JT International (Thailand) Limited
JT International (Thailand) Limited
Build your career with us
An exciting career awaits you with JTI - Japan Tobacco International, aleading FMCG multinational organization operating in over 120 countries worldwide with more than 27,000 employees. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten year period, we sell world-renowned brands. We are looking for talented and enterprising people to be part of a successful FMCG business that thrives on diversity of thinking.