BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PROPERTY
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a well-known property developer and has been established over ten years. Due to their current business expansion with many property projects, they are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Business Development Manager - Property.
60,000 – 90,000 Baht/month
- Analyzing project feasibility in terms of financial study from beginning to completion of projects, together with market research.
- Analyzing land acquisition and property valuations for property investment in various projects: houses, condominiums, warehouses, and community malls.
- Coordinating with landlords and investors on implementation of business plan to ensure the maximum return on investment.
- Forecasting financial analysis and return on investment of projects.
- Preparing business plan and investment analysis report to management.
- Being involved with architect and board committee to create design concept for project’s architecture.
- Understanding property regulations and restrictions.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineer, Architecture, Business Administration, Real Estate Investment, or related fields.
- At least 8 years’ experience in property industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Feasibility Study, land acquisition and property management.
- Strong financial and investment analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good computer literacy.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.