Business Development Manager Job (Market Research Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international market research company in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 3-5 years’ sales experience in the market research industry for the job of Business Development Manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Business Development Manager works to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth in Thailand. The Manager builds customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates business deals and maintains extensive knowledge on current market conditions. It is his/her job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other Seniors of other departments to increase market and sales opportunities within the Market Research and Data industry. To achieve this, he/she needs to identify potential customers, present to them, convert them into clients and develop continuation to grow businesses in the future. The Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure that their projects are met.
- Identifies and proposes potential business deals by connecting with potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry, related events, publications, and announcements to track potential contributors for partnership effort and potential sales lead.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, evaluating decision making options; resolving internal and external priorities.
- Develop negotiating tactics and examine business risks and potentials.
- Closes business deals, develop and negotiate contracts, follow up contract requirements with clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to make a positive conclusion.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Present and consult with Seniors and Management on business trends with a view to develop new approaches/tactics/channels.
- Identify cross Marketing and Marketing channels with team that will lead to business development opportunities.
- Protects company’s value by keeping identity and information confidential.
- Use market intelligence knowledge, identify and develop company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators to attract/develop growth.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Marketing or International Marketing.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Market Research Industry
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop and grow new businesses.
- Has enthusiasm and believes in proactive effort by rising to the occasion with initiation in provide actionable solutions when facing challenges.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in English and Thai.
- People oriented personality with good skills in the areas of networking, persuasion and prospecting.
- Portrays professionalism with pleasant disposition.
- Good command of spoken and written English
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
FUN, MONEY AND DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS (Trainee Executive Search Consultant/Headhunter)