Business Development Manager Job (Broker Insurance) - Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Our client’s company is a leading multinational company in providing services relating to the direct marketing of insurance products. The company was established for more than 100 years and now presenting over 20 countries worldwide. Currently, the company is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop new affinity business partner relationship for their office located in Bangkok.
This role is responsible for the profitable growth and development of new Affinity Business Partner Relationships across all channels through identifying suitable prospect, establishing mutually beneficial opportunities, preparing profitable business proposition, developing innovative products, budgeting and planning, planning launch program tactics, analyzing response, communicating and liaison with Business Partners.
- Identify, target, solicit, prospect and secure new business partners.
- Develop and recommend measurable profit and production objectives through business development across all distribution channels
- Budget and forecast activities based on in-depth analysis of Business Partner, channel of distribution & product line.
- Develop strategic business development action plan necessary to ensure achievement of revenue and profit targets and overall strategic plans.
- Achieve Business Partner acquisition targets supporting multi-channel distribution approach.
- Brief, negotiate with and ensure all internal and external parties agree on concepts, responsibilities, procedures and timetable for each program.
- Participate fully in the product development process.
- Protect the interest of company through active negotiation of deal structure and contract terms; ensure that the business requirements and negotiated terms are fully integrated into a properly drafted legal agreement.
- Maintain effective and efficient communication channels with all prospective Business Partners.
- Create, arrange and adhere to the specific Business Development process and sales management efficiency and effectiveness tools
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 5-7 years of solid experience in Business Development or Sales & Marketing or other relevant fields in the Insurance industry, with 3-5 years in management and supervisory roles.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the business model of company in Thailand and ability to articulate company’s Value Proposition.
- Strong and proven business development and sales background and experience in mid-size to large multi-national companies.
- Proven experience in institutional selling in insurance or financial services.
- Profound relationship management experience with strong emphasis on strategic partnership and marketing strategies.
- In depth knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Very good English communication
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.