Business Development Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
* Bangkok CBD office location
* Work with SEA regional team
* Work life-balance with MNC culture
Our Client is a leading MNC which has strong presence and established in Education Management industry over half a century. As a part of the business expansions, they are hiring Business Development Manager to join their dynamic international management team focusing on develop long term partnerships. You will have an opportunity to lead one of key business units.
As a Business Development Manager, you are accountable for
* Expand partners on their business requirements in Thailand.
* Identify trendsetter and initiate business expansion plans.
* Lead all business development activities as agreed in year plan.
* Develop effective relationships with key senior decisions maker.
* Deliver excellent bespoke client solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
* Strong B2C or B2B track records working in Sales and Business Development from any industry.
* Great interpersonal skills and excellent spoken and written English.
* Oversees experience from work or education is mandatory.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
* Strong leadership skills.
What's on Offer?
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Call (+66) 02-107-2568 for a confidential discuss.
Quick Apply button will do, submit your application with CV before 31 December for a fast application decision making.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.