We are Kaifa Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shenzhen Kaifa Technology company Limited in China. Kaifa has diverse range of manufacturing services and products mainly in computer, communication, consumer and medical devices markets supported with dedicated in-house R&D, advance manufacturing and tooling capabilities. Established in 1985, Kaifa has grown significantly I size and volume with manufacturing plants in Shenzhen, Huiohou and Suzhou and support offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy, the United States and Australia. We are listed in Shenzhen stock exchanges. We build our strength through quality management systems and have gained high reputation for quality and and reliable products, strong manufacturing and supporting teams and satisfied customers. We will be setting our new company in Kabinburi. We are currently looking for dedicated and qualified individual to join us.
Business Development Manager
- Perform business market research of respective region or country.
- Develop and implement sales and management strategies to meet cost effective achievement and overall company’s objectives.
- Establish strong sales operating structure and process and procedures to ensure disciplined market coverage and services level.
- Build and maintain effective communication channels between sales management and business unit (BU) to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies.
- Prepare a project sales budget and monitor forecast development & sales achievement.
- Project coordination & Customer window (Communication channel between Operation sites and customer).
- Work with Project group to coordinate with customer for transition of new product from NPI stage to mass production.
- Work with new potential customer to develop business flow and supply chain.
- Develop and execute business plan in accordance to company direction and strategies key battles areas.
- Instill confidence and productive relationships across the executive team. Drive for business revenue growth.
- Manage day-to-day activities for new potential customer accounts to ensure on-time product deliveries.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years in Business Development Manager.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, engineering, or the sciences.
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies.
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP will be advantage.
- Have years of business experience and market research knowledge.
- Have experience in marketing before managing their new business clients.
- Have experience in EMS manufacturing.
- Have electronic or PCBA assembly knowledge.
Location: Kabinburi, Prachinburi
KAIFA TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
300 M. 1 T. Ladtakean, A. Kabinburi, Prachinburi 25110 Thailand