Business Development Manager
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Job Purpose/Objective: The incumbent is to source and develop new business partnerships within CIGNA in Thailand. This includes end to end sales process, the development of new distribution channels, drive business diversification, acquiring new business partners both financial and non-financial institution and is typically achieved by developing program that create new revenue streams, profitability and sustainable growth. This person will also be responsible for project implementation to ensure the campaign launch within the target timeline. The incumbent is also expected to contribute to the strategic direction of the company including involvement and participate in new business and growth initiatives. In achieving this purpose, CIGNA’s competitive position in the market place and reputation is enhanced thus contributing to profitable growth.
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
- Acquiring New Business Partners – To source new business opportunities in the market, create business development pipeline, drive end to end sales process including RFP proposal, assess new business opportunity, create competitive advantage with strategic approach to drive new business win.
- Ensure Success in both Strategic & Financial Terms – To develop a strategic action plan to ensure achievement of financial profitability and strategic plans, as well as budgeting and forecasting activities
- Excellent Execution & Transition of Initiatives to Operations – To lead the initiatives by working closely with all involved parties both internally and externally to ensure all issues are raised, well captured and agreed prior execution
- Benchmarking – To utilize best practice tools and processes e.g. LAPIS; SCIC, Pipeline Management in the new business development area and prioritization.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
- At least 8+ years of experience in sales, business hunting or business development role or equivalent position.
- Previous experience of project management.
- Successful track record in acquiring new business partners
- Qualification in the insurance field would be an advantage.
- Experience of working at a high level within a sales and marketing function (minimum 8 years).
- Ability to challenge the thinking of others and a track record of managing a strategic planning process in a large multi-national organization.
- Ability to understand the profit drivers of a business.
- MBA would be an advantage, as would professional in sales management qualifications.
- Ability to travel should the business need dictate.
Personal Competencies Required:
- Driving results
- Proactive and feedback
- Highest level communication skills - written and verbal
- Well-developed relationship skills
- Strategic thinking
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Developing professional business proposal
- Able to formulate a vision for the future of the organization and communicate it to others.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity of thought
- Ability to stimulate creative thought in others
- Risk taker - has the nerve to push ideas and concepts forward and the resilience to withstand opposition from others
- Challenges existing ideas and ways of doing things
- Willing to learn new things
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited
Cigna, a global health service company, had consolidated revenues from continuing operations of U.S. $21.6 billion for year-end 2011. Cigna is dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group and individual life, accident and disability insurance, to about 70 millions people throughout the United States and around the world. Cigna established a presence in Thailand in 2002 through Cigna International Marketing (Thailand) Limited and Cigna Insurance Public Company Limited), an affinity-based telemarketing and alternative distribution business specializing in Accident and Health insurance products in Thailand, Our business has grown rapidly and consistently by earning the continuoussupports from its business partners. At the present, Cigna has equipped with experienced and well-trained 1000 staffs and telesales who diversified and dedicated to work with our business partners for different industries and functions. Our vacancies are: