With its network of laboratories and service centres in Asia and the Middle East, HiAdvance provides world class, high quality environmental testing services for a broad range of local and multinational clients. Due to expansion of services with our Bangkok laboratory, we seek motivated professionals for the following positions:
Business Development Manager
Reporting to our expat managing director, the Business Development Manager provides a key point of contact for our Thai and international clients.
- Identify potential clients and developing requirements
- Provide management with trends, client needs and pricing in the market
- Work with management to develop and implement ideas for innovative service delivery, market penetration and client support
- Assist with developing marketing materials in Thai language
Winning new business and sustaining it:
- Expand our list of active clients and increase revenue from existing clients
- Provide presentations and proposals to potential clients with schedules face to face meetings each week
- Independently develop new leads and close sales
- Respond to proposals and quoting opportunities
- Sustain business by providing responsive and personalized support for our clients and maintaining good client relations
- B.S. in a physical science
- Good command of spoken and written English, as our client base is both Thai and international.
- Minimum of three years experience in technical sales with a demonstrated track record of success. Those with laboratory sales experience will be given top preference.
- Experience or understanding of analytical chemistry
- Self-starting and positive, willing to learn quickly and able to meet multiple client requests simultaneously. Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs for analytical data to support their projects.
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication skills and a good listener
- Personal car, with reimbursement for company use.
To prepare them for achieving defined sales goals, we will provide technical and sales training and support to the successful candidate . You will be responsible for sales calls throughout Thailand and some overnight travel may be required. You will also need to be able to travel outside of Thailand for training and possible multi-national client sales meetings.
Compensation will be provided as a base salary plus incentive based on your sales and revenue.
This is a career track position to Business Development Manager for a suitably motivated and qualified individual. Please submit a cover letter and CV in English only. Thai nationality only.